Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Awesome Friend, Awesome Cook, Awesome Contest

Our great pal Bizzy, over at  My Bizzy Kitchen, is a finalist in the Extended Stay America Recipe Contest.

For those of you that don't know our beloved Biz, she is quite the cook. She is also a very dear, kind and loving friend who means so much to so many. I can't tell you or begin to explain the support and love she has given to not only me, but so many of the people in her life.

Her husband "Tony" is undergoing tests and treatment at the Mayo Clinic, which is hundreds of miles from their home.  While at Mayo, they are staying at Extended Stay America and Biz is working her magic in the fully stocked kitchen their hotel room/home away from home provides.

I love Biz and Tony like family and would love to see her share the goodness of her cooking with the world by helping her win this contest.  She is absolutely one of the most upbeat people I have ever met and I know it would just be a topper during an otherwise difficult time for her and her family.

So Tadpoles, if you would be so kind, do you think you could click the link and enter your email?  You can vote once a day, from each email account you have.  It is SO easy and they won't contact you with ads or spam or nuthin'.  And you get a really cool recipe out of the deal too!

Could you do this for our buddy Bizzy? Please? This link goes directly to her recipe:

Apple Honey Mustard Sauce and Rosemary New Potatoes

OMGOSH, does that not sound delicious? It's a winner for sure gang! If we all vote it'll be a landslide victory.

Thank you for all you do Tadpoles.  You know how much you all mean to me and my family.

Hugs and love, Janine



5 comments:

Gypsy said...

Done, but I could barely read the "Captcha" in order to submit my vote.

1st Man said...

Done!!!

Anonymous said...

I have tears in my eyes Janine - thank you so much!!

Long day, Tony is now admitted and I just got to my hotel room. We'll talk soon - mkay?!

Hugs and Love!

Biz

Celia said...

Wow! Way to make the best of a situation. I will definitely vote.

aapkinews said...

a temples gel can help develop hair back. Search for one that has included protein. Meanwhile, use fillers to conceal the slight territories. AAPKI NEWS
AAP KI NEWS